Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Letter of Concern

January 19, 2010

Ikil Yunao
729 Chemical Warfare Rd.
Death Row, British Colombia
D1E N0W

Mr. Kleats
Central High School, 123 Main Street
Sportstown, British Colombia
Canada, V2A 1W3

Dear Mr. Kleats:

Recently, after attending several of my son's Soccer practices of which you are currently coaching, I have some possible recommendations I would like you to consider. I believe that it is my duty as a parent of a child in your program to bring these concerns to your attention.

More often than not, it would appear that it may be in both the best interests of yourself, and your team that you pay more attention to your punctuality; it is not an uncommon occurrence for myself, and most of the team to be waiting in anticipation for you for 20 minutes or more at practices and games, sometimes even resulting in several players leaving early from practice, or games starting without your presence. At most practices, it would also be my opinion that many of the players often become confused as to what you are requiring them to do, and an increase in organization could be beneficial to the structure, and skills of the team.

In many games that I have observed, it has come to my attention that several members of your team would appear to be experiencing substantially less play time than others, and with more could increase the productivity of themselves, as well as the team. Seeing as the children you are couching are only 14, it would probably increase your credibility as a role model for these boys to use more respectful and appropriate language.

I acknowledge that you are a very competitive man, but I think that changing your emphasis from winning, to more teamwork, and leadership skills would also be a very positive change for the players and the team.

I hope that you can consider these recommendations, and I appreciate any and all feedback on my recomendations. Also, I would be willing to help you instigate these changes, should the need arise, and wish you and the team the best in the future.

P.S. Inclosed in this letter is Anthrax. Good Day

Sincerely,


Ikil Yunao

1 comment:

  1. All assignments complete. Lots of detail. Good humor in the letter. Writing is quite polished. Good luck on the provincial!

    ReplyDelete